As we all know in this present climate, things are difficult, and we are all looking at ways to save money in every way we can. Unfortunately, in the world we live in we must be forever on our guard, as there is always someone looking to take advantage. As such there is a never-ending list of frauds, some old and some new. Our beloved industry is not immune.
Here at Complete Campers Southwest Ltd, we are dedicated to protecting anyone who uses our company, and as such, we offer more comprehensive checks than many main dealers. Below you will find 7 ways we protect you.
- HPI Checks. These check for outstanding finance, insurance register, and police database for any issues
- V5 Checks. This makes sure we have the original V5 registration documents in the seller’s name and address
- Identity Checks. We obtain photographic ID from both buyer and seller to confirm identity
- Data Protection. We protect any data we own about you and only pass on your details with your permission, these will only be related to our service, insurance, and warranty providers.
- Secure Payment System. We make sure your funds are protected and released on completion
- Physical Vehicle Checks. We have personally viewed all the vehicles we have for sale
- MOT Checks. We check current documents and history of all the vehicles we have for sale
When we say we offer a” hassle-free safe place to buy or sell a motorhome or caravan” we really do mean it.
Below are some simple things you can do to keep yourself safe online.
- Check Companies House. All legitimate companies are registered here and it's free to check.
- Check review sites for positive reviews.
- Pick up the phone speak to the sellers and ask questions.